1. Trench -$90 – mango.com – A trench is classic and will never go out of style go ahead and splurge on one because you will have it forever.
2. Chiffon blouse $26 – vj-style.com – Another classic, black and white button down you can never go wrong, dress it up or down you can wear this pretty much anywhere.
3. Burgundy Skinny Jean – $55 – missselfridge.com – We all love a great skinny jean with boots but I am loving the deep colors for fall!
4. Zip up boot – $515 – lagarconne.com – Ok, I know that this pair is expensive but I have seen them at every price point, and they are perfect! You can wear them all year round, with shorts, dresses and pants!
5. Gold chain necklace $62 – preebrulee.com – Chunky gold jewelry is a must have on my list, and I have been stocking up! Bring back the 60’s and add this classic piece to any outfit.
6. Proenza Schouler PS1 bag- $1,695 – lagarconne.com – We all love the PS1 bags, I drool over every one I see. Even though right now I cannot afford it, the idea of a classic black bag with cross body option is a must have.